Surfanic International Ltd are committed to safeguarding our customers’ privacy and we adhere to the strict rules of the Data Protection Act to ensure that any of the personal details that we hold are protected from unauthorised access. From time to time, we may make portions of our mailing list available to carefully selected companies whose products may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive mailings from other companies, please fax our customer care service department on 02076 917399
Due to the nature of our business it is often necessary and helpful to obtain personal information from you to assist the processing of your order. We will only request and use personal information we reasonably consider necessary to conduct our business. The information we request will only be minimal and it is our policy to handle this information responsibly at all times.
The information we collect is as follows:
- Your Name
- Your date of birth
- Your Email
- Your phone number
- Postal address
- Credit card details via the secure payment gateway (not retained by us).
Any information you provide:
- Enable us to process orders;
- Help us to develop this site to be more useful and interesting to you;
- Inform you about our specials, sales, product information and promotions which will include the forwarding by email of catalogues, newsletters and promotions.
- You can ask to have these withdrawn at any time;
- Improve the services that we provide to you via our website;
- Analyse the site design and traffic information so we can continually improve site content and design. You can access your personal information that we do hold and you can update or delete the information at any time.
Any information you provide is not:
- When you place orders we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Just so you know all of the sensitive data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access.
- If you pay online and you are using your credit card, the card details are not viewed by us or any person except you during the transaction. The details are encrypted and passed directly to the bank. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is no clearance delay. We do not store any credit card information on our servers.
We are committed to safeguarding our customers’ privacy and we adhere to the strict rules of the Data Protection Act to ensure that any of the personal details that we hold are protected from unauthorised access. From time to time, we may make portions of our mailing list available to carefully selected companies whose products may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive mailings from other companies, please contact our customer care service department.